Just before you start having your main meal, an appetizer is a great way to start off with. You can have it solo at home or with your friends, families or even cook for your date. However, your appetizers can taste even wonders when you add wine to it. These are some of the best wines that goes brilliantly with your appetizers.
- Sparkling Wine –Sparkling wines are known to be a genuine friend for most of the food we usually eat. It’s got the right balance of acidity and low alcohol content that turns fresh food into mouth-watering. Take Champagne as an example of sparkling wine that pairs well with salty snacks such as fish and chips, French fries and caviar.
- Cabernet Sauvignon –The Cabernet Sauvignon is a full-bodied rich wine loved when paired with lamb and beef. If you’re a burger fan, then you can cook the meat by adding this wine. Syrah, Zinfandel and Bordeaux are options if you can’t get hold of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Riesling – This type of wine is known for its acidity-levels and low alcohol content that goes fantastically well with appetizers that has got some spiciness to it. Try having this wine with teriyaki chicken wings or southwestern egg rolls.
- Syrah – If you loved food that is mostly grilled, then Syrah is the wine you should try out with. Try grilling beef ribs, burgers, bacon, dates etc, with a splash of Syrah that makes it worthwhile.
- Sangiovese – This is a fantastic wine consisting of fresh acidity and tannins that provides various aromas of cherries and violet. The Sangiovese is a fantastic wine that goes brilliantly with pasta dishes and pizzas.
Swan valley tours are a great way to learn in depth about wine.